Week 2

Welcome to week 2! I am an Elementary Education major in my Block Semester so I have specific weeks I am at my placement school all week and this was one of those weeks. That being said, my main goal was to just have some type of physical activity after I got home each day. I did my Pilates every day after school and went on a walk on the trail behind my house every day except for Friday when it was raining. Saturday I did not do Pilates and instead, I walked the Loop at Wrightsville Beach with one of my friends. Sunday I ran the elliptical at the gym as well. Overall, this week was very similar to the activity that I did last week. The last time I was at my internship the whole week I did not do activity every day because I was so tired and still adjusting to the schedule so I was very proud of myself for doing some type of activity every day of the week this time. Keeping up with my physical activity also definitely helped me to manage my stress and gave me peace of mind, especially walking around outside. It gave me a good time to cool down and debrief after my very busy days. Below I will attach a picture from doing my Pilates and from walking the Loop. Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!